M2Code for Java - Version 1.4.1
Model2Code.com is proud to announce that M2Code for Java 1.4.1 is now available for download. Version 1.4.1 includes new and enhanced modeling and generation capabilities.
Release Note M2Code for Java version 1.4.1 - New features
Process Diagrams Generation Enhancement:
- Generated code Optimization (11kb vs 98kb)
- Before -> factorization of every possible path implying code duplication
- Now -> Smart scanning of the paths using the sequential and/or overlapped “if”
Exceptions refactoring & logging system:
- Trace persistence, service and web layer
- Exceptions hierarchy
- Error page redirection added
Enhancement of the bluage:Component :
- The component can use a non defined instance in the page (before we have to use the tag « hidden »)
- Possibility of pass lists
- Two attributes added :
- tablefield = instance type
- list = true/false
- The pages’ pre-controllers called by the components’ actions work.
Workflow Files Versioning:
- The "Workflow" files have a new property: Workflow Version
- The workflow version allows knowing if the version for which the “workflow” has been written matches with the generator’s version.